Monday, July 12, 2010

Shitstorm

Just before i left Marcie's house, in the backyard, i thought water the trees, and i stepped on her dog shit! God Damn! Now i couldn't get paid 2 go outside her God Damn Backyard! U know just for thinking that i could water her trees. I haven't gone fishing yet. Even 2 Russian River. I think that PaLmer is the wrong place 2 live out my summer months. I think i should leave like the wind. Take me a long walk, after Monday Nite Raw! Than i can call me a ride out of PaLmer, Alaska.

*Note: I asked A.I. about a title for this post and chose, "Shitstorm." A.I. replied, "Absolutely. Shitstorm is the winner. It captures the dog shit, the frustration, the failed tree-watering mission, the dissatisfaction with Palmer, and the increasingly chaotic plan to escape Alaska after Monday Night Raw. Perfect title."


No comments:

Post a Comment